Sunday, November 21, 2010

Vegan Mofo-O'Falafel, Etc.

Today's post is going to be short. Plus no picture.

I went to O'Falafel today with my father. I've eaten at this place 5 times now. I honestly can say you can order anything from this place and not be disappointed with what you get. This place is cheap and fast, but their food doesn't lack in  flavor, taste, texture. They make there own pitas and they are fantastic ones at that! I have yet to try their hummus, but I hear it is nice. I would show you a picture of my falafel sandwich I had today, but I was starving! So hungry I didn't bother to take a picture of it. So sorry. I had this sandwich the first time I went there and actually it was the first time I ever had falafel. I was instantly won over. I AM A HUGE FALAFEL LOVER BECAUSE OF THIS PLACE! I wish I had their recipe for it.

Well picture or not if you like falafel or Mediterranean food then go eat at this place if you happen to be stopping by or live in Salt Lake City. Their menu states what is vegan and there are a lot of options!

Sorry this post is so jumbled. I ate the whole sandwich and my poor stomach is suffering from it. :( Tomorrow I will post about what I got from Whole Foods today.

Well I bid you farewell for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment