Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mofo Day 7-Vegan Green Tea Pancakes. Fail.

   



 




    I'm sorry to report, but I made some green tea pancakes and they failed. This is the second time I've tried to make pancakes not from a mix and they failed. I've come to the conclusion that it is maybe the flour that it making them the way they are? The pancakes had a hard outer shell and a doughy inside. The outside would always cook faster then the inside no matter what heat you had the skillet on. The only way I could make these eatable was eating them with a lot of raspberry jam. I didn't bother taking a picture of these pancakes because of the way they looked. :P I'm just going to stick to making french toast from now on. I'm good at that.
   I've come to the conclusion that i'm a pretty bad blogger. I hardly post pictures and quite frankly my food that I've been eating is just sort of boring lately. I'll try and step up my game. Let's hope week 2 will be better. A lot better.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment