Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sorry for my Absence

    Wow! Can you believe it, it's now 2011! Here's to hoping it will be a great year!


Sorry for my absence I can explain. First my computer decided it didn't want to work for me so I had to go get it fixed. That took about a week to finally get it back. So that makes up for a big part of me not blogging. Then at the end of mofo I really didn't have any food experiences worth blogging about. I could probably go on with other reasons why I haven't been blogging. I thought I should update at least and tell you in a short paragraph about what's been happening. I hope soon that I will be able to start blogging, because I have some wonderful things to tell about. Like maybe a certain wonderful vegan bakery/small grocery called Cakewalk and whatever other pictures of food I made and maybe a recipe or two(I can't remember).


My computer still is a little weird though and I have to download stuff back onto it and whenever I try to upload the pictures on from my camera it won't let me(Grrrrrrrr!). I plan on trying to fix this soon....so I should be back to blogging soon(maybe? hopefully? should be?).


Well that's about it I hope everyone has had a great holiday and a happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back! Sorry about all of your mayhem with the computer, I have been there and it is such a pain!
    Viv~

    ReplyDelete